I love language, and I love languages! The purpose of this blog is to provide me a space to play around with words in as many languages as I can (primarily Romanic, Germanic, and Esperanto), and to share my fascination with language - as well as to encourage myself to write more. So - join in on the fun!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Practicing Hebrew #1

שלום! מה שלומכם היום? אני רוצה לדבר בעברית. אני לומד עברית ברכבת בבוקר ובערב. אני רוצה לקנות מחשב חדש, כי המחשב שלי נשבר. החבר שלי ואני   הולכים לקונצרט בבולטימור הערב. ערב טוב! להתראות


Shalom! Ma shlomchem ha'yom? Ani rotseh ledaber b'ivrit. Ani lomed ivrit ba'rakevet ba'boker v'ba'erev. Ani rotseh li'knot machshev chadash, ki ha'machshev sheli nishbar. Ha'chaver sheli v'ani holchim l'kontsert b'Baltimore ha'erev. Erev tov! L'hitraot!

Hi! How are all of you today? I want to speak in Hebrew  I study Hebrew on the train in the morning and in the evening. I want to buy a new computer, because my computer is broken. My boyfriend and I are going to a concert in Baltimore this evening. Good evening! See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I expect civility in all comments. I thank you for considering this before posting!